The Mercedes-Benz B-Class 2017 is designed for practicality and efficiency. The car features responsive handling technology, convenient amenities, and generous interior space. It even includes all-electric hatchback displaying style and power.
Take the new B250e for a test drive at the Mercedes Benz Houston dealership and experience the comfort and smooth handling.
Zero emission powertrain
Mercedes Benz B generates 177hp with softly humming 132 kW electric motor equipped with lithium-ion battery.
- B-Class can travel 87 miles on full charge. Easy home charging options are available for rapid charging.
- Pressing button on console prior charging allows to extend maximum range up to 17 miles.
- All-electric powertrain reaches 60 from 0 mph in 7.9 sec.
Adaptive and smart handling aspects
B 250e glides alike on rugged and smooth roads, due to laid-back handling technologies.
- Front wheel drive system works in synch with Electronic Stability Program and Electronic Traction System to keep B-class on the road.
- Advanced power steering system is capable to offer exceptional low-speed maneuverability and work easily on tight corners.
- Radar based recuperation system [optional] – Energy is conserved through regenerative braking and drivers can customize regenerative braking through paddles mounted on the steering wheels.
Sporty and energetic body designing
Stylish hatchback stretching from bumper to bumper boasts aerodynamic five door design. You get vibrant and striking color options like kryptonite green, sea blue, and Jupiter red. Short hood sloping downwards and 106.2” lengthy wheel-base set sets the B-Class apart from its counterparts. The 17” wheels with 10 spokes add to rapid responsiveness of handling system. In the rear, there is cargo space of maximum 51.4 cubic ft. and lift-gate is styled to open quickly for easy loading and uploading.
Comfy 5-person interior
Cockpit and the cabin looks cool and sporty just like its exteriors. The standard multi-functional leather steering wheel, sail pattern trim and circular air vents. Driver’s seat is incorporated with four-way power lumbar support. Dual zone climate control allows front passengers and drivers adjust cooling and heating separately. Interiors can be upgraded more, if your desire.
The well configured cabin concentrates a lot on driver’s comfort with 7” free-standing display that includes central controller. Maps and 3D views are displayed in high resolution. Touch buttons and rotary knobs allow drivers to scroll through their Bluetooth phonebook, manage sound system, and more. Tech savvy drivers can even install rearview camera, advanced voice control, in-dash CD/DVD player and more.
- Smart key
- Rain sensing wipers
- Brake Assist
- Attention Assist
- mbrace Connect package
- Adaptive brke technology
- Parking pilot
- blind spot assist and more
Check out the Mercedes Benz B-Class, a spectacular range equipped with fluid handling and active safety features along with in demand technology.