A host of benefits come with leasing a car for business rather than making an outright purchase. From leaving the maintenance and repairs in the hands of the leasing company to being able to trade your older car in for a new posh vehicle in a few years, more business owners are opting to lease rather than buy. Depending on what you need the car for and your budget, however, you may have to take a hard look at your options to ensure that you lease the right vehicle for you and your company.
Purpose of Vehicle: Transportation of Goods
Top Choices: Ford Transit (including the “Custom”), Nissan NV400, Renault Master
With the recession fading from memory and the economy beginning to grow again, more individuals are choosing to start up their own business outfits, many of which rely heavily on the transportation of goods. Contractors, independent workers, and even travelling massage therapists can all benefit from leasing a work van.
- The Ford Transit is a reliable lease, offering loads of space and receiving top marks in safety.
- The Nissan NV400 is a smaller van though great for fuel economy. This is ideal for those not needing a lot of space.
- The Renault Master is an attractive fuel efficient van with a high payload.
Purpose of Vehicle: Impressing Clients
Top Choices: Audi A8 Saloon, Mercedes S-Class Saloon, Range Rover
If you’re in a business where wooing and winning over clients has a direct impact on your bottom line, then having a gorgeous luxury car is a must. Why so many business owners opt to take advantage of Audi lease deals from leasing options is because they then have the opportunity to trade in that gorgeous luxury vehicle year after year and continue to impress.
- The Audi A8 is a handsomely styled car that’s more understated in appearance than other luxury vehicles, but features an astoundingly attractive and comfortable interior.
- The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is once again a top choice for luxury car, offering massive amounts of legroom, a leather interior, and even massaging seats.
- The Range Rover is ideal for those who are seeking the comfort of a luxury mobile but want to create a rugged and adventurous impression.
Purpose of Vehicle: Transporting Yourself and Employees
Top Choices: Peugeot 208, Volkswagen Golf, KIA Rio
Not every business will benefit from having a fancy vehicle to awe and amaze clients and customers. For many, having a fuel efficient and reliable car are the two most important factors when obtaining a lease. The real benefit to leasing this type of vehicle is that you as a business owner are relieved of any maintenance and repairs and can spend company resources on the business rather than on your car. By being able to update your vehicle every two to five years, you’ll also be able to take advantage of the most cutting edge fuel economy technology. This can easily save you hundreds of pounds each year depending on how much and how far you drive.
- The Peugeot 208 is set to hit the stage in mid-2015 and is promising to be the most fuel efficient non-hybrid and non-electric car in its class. This car now boasts a more sleek design than prior models.
- The Volkswagen Golf is as practical as it is stylish, and offers drivers 88.3mpg.
- The KIA Rio is an attractive vehicle that now comes as a 3-door or 5-door, depending on your own comfort and requirements.